- MayronUI Gen6 is the latest edition in the series, offering low memory usage with powerful performance.
- Both retail and classic editions of World of Warcraft are supported.
- Supports all screen resolution formats.
- Suitable for all classes, roles, specs and game-play styles.
- Supports the following languages translations: English, German, French, Spanish, Russian, and Portuguese.
- Individual addons included in this UI pack are available on either curseforge or WoWInterface, including the MUI core addons (MUI_Core, MUI_Config, MUI_Setup).
- Nagivate to your
World of Warcraft > _retail_/_classic_folder.
- (Optional) Make a copy of your current interface and WTF folders. You can restore your current UI by switching back to using them if you ever want to remove MayronUI. Keep these backup copies somewhere else on your computer in a safe place.
- Download and extract the UI Pack and move all addOn folders from the pack into your
World of Warcraft > _retail_/_classic_ > interface > addonsfolder.
- Log in to World of Warcraft but do not enter the world just yet. First, verify that all addons are enabled by clicking on the
AddOnsmenu button in the bottom left corner of the character selection screen and clicking the
Enable Allbutton. Lastly, make sure the
Load out of date AddOnscheckbox is checked to ensure a safe install, as shown below:
- Enter the world with any character you wish and press the INSTALL (or CUSTOM INSTALL) tab on the setup menu and then press the final install button.
- Make sure to keep each addon included in this UI pack up to date using a program such as WowUp or the new CurseForge client (which replaced the Mods feature on the Twitch app).
- /mui List all MayronUI slash commands (including
- /rl Reloads the UI
- /tiptac Show TipTac (Tooltips) AddOn settings
- /ltp Leatrix Plus settings (I recommend looking through them!)
- /suf Settings for the Unit Frames (Shadowed Unit Frames)
- /bt Bartender Settings (Action Bars)
This download provides the entire MayronUI pack, which consists of three core MUI addons and several third-party addons, as listed below. You can remove any addon you wish except
MUI_Core. Still, I strongly recommend keeping and using
Shadowed Unit Frames for the best experience.
- Bartender4: Action bars addon.
- Bagnon: Bag/inventory addon.
- Masque: Stylizes button icons, such as the action bar buttons.
- MUI_Core: Required to run MayronUI modules.
- MUI_Setup: Required to install MayronUI and inject addoon settings.
- MUI_Config: Enables the in-game MayronUI configuration menu.
- TipTac: Tooltip addon.
- ShadowedUnitFrames: Unit Frames addon.
- Leatrix_Plus: Contains very useful quality of life features (type /"ltp" to view them).
Simply sharing this UI to your friends and spreading the word helps a lot, but you can also support the project further by:
- Submitting feature requests, bug reports, or even contributing towards its development over on the official GitHub repository.
- Getting involved by joining our active and growing Discord Community.
- Becoming a Patron to gain exclusive benefits:
- Or, if you prefer donating through PayPal, which includes the option of one-time donations:
Thank you for your support!